Whelan Pottery

  

Metrodori liberos commendas

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut aliquid scire se gaudeant? At, si voluptas esset bonum, desideraret. Ergo id est convenienter naturae vivere, a natura discedere. Cur deinde Metrodori liberos commendas? Maximus dolor, inquit, brevis est.

Duo Reges: constructio interrete. Omnes enim iucundum motum, quo sensus hilaretur. Nihil illinc huc pervenit. Quid censes in Latino fore?

In operation

1887-1890

Wares

redware (Fitzgerald 1887); teapots (Sanborn 1890)

Notes

It is speculated that this pottery occupied the same site as John Salt’s pottery.

Selected References

Fitzgerald, Thomas F. 1887. “Fitzgerald’s Trenton and Mercer County Directory, Together with a Directory of Bordentown, Burlington, Mount Holly and Lambertville, NJ and Morrisville, PA, Included a Fund of Information Concerning Public and Private Institutions, National, State, County, City and Borough Governments, Gathered from Reliable and Official Sources.” Thomas F. Fitzgerald, Trenton, New Jersey.

Other firms at this site:

Other Names

Whelan Pottery; Weiland Teapot Pottery

Block and Lot:
217D/878

Historic Street Address:
New York Avenue; New York Avenue between Pine Street and Mulberry Street

Municipality:
Millham Township; City of Trenton