American Porcelain

  

Metrodori liberos commendas

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut aliquid scire se gaudeant? At, si voluptas esset bonum, desideraret. Ergo id est convenienter naturae vivere, a natura discedere. Cur deinde Metrodori liberos commendas? Maximus dolor, inquit, brevis est.

Duo Reges: constructio interrete. Omnes enim iucundum motum, quo sensus hilaretur. Nihil illinc huc pervenit. Quid censes in Latino fore?

In operation

1895-1898

Notes

The American Porcelain Works was founded in 1895 by N.W. Boch (Robinson and Feeny 1980:51).

The American Porcelain Works moved to Murray Street in 1899.

Selected References

Fitzgerald, Thomas F. 1895-1898. “Fitzgerald’s Trenton and Mercer County Directory, Together with a Directory of Bordentown, Burlington, Mount Holly and Lambertville, NJ.” Thomas F. Fitzgerald, Trenton, New Jersey.

Robinson, Dorothy and Bill Feeny. 1980. “The Official Price Guide to American Pottery & Porcelain.” House of Collectibles, Orlando, Florida.

Other Names

American Porcelain Works

Block and Lot:
208C/224-234, 1118-1122, 1178-1180

Historic Street Address:
234 Breunig Avenue; 226 Breunig Avenue

Municipality:
City of Trenton