In operation 1913-1938
The neighboring Sanitary Earthenware Specialty Company expanded its operations sometime after 1912 to take over this site, then occupied by the Interstate Pottery.
Fitzgerald, Thomas F. 1913-1938. Fitzgerald’s Trenton and Mercer County Directory, Together with a Directory of Bordentown, Burlington, Mount Holly and Lambertville, NJ. Thomas F. Fitzgerald, Trenton, New Jersey.
Harney, W.J. 1929. “Trenton’s First Potteries.” Sunday Times Advertiser, July 7, 14, 21 and 28, 1929.
Abramson, D.V. and T. Karschner. 1978. An Inventory of Historic Engineering and Industrial Sites, Trenton, New Jersey. On file, New Jersey State Historic Preservation Office (NJDEPE), Trenton, New Jersey.