electrical porcelain (Industrial Directory 1909, 1912)
The National Porcelain Company removed to the Excelsior Pottery site by 1915 (Fitzgerald 1915; Harney 1929).
Fitzgerald, Thomas F. 1906-1914. “Fitzgerald’s Trenton and Mercer County Directory, Together with a Directory of Bordentown, Burlington, Mount Holly and Lambertville, NJ.” Thomas F. Fitzgerald, Trenton, New Jersey.
New Jersey Bureau of Industrial Statistics. 1909. “The Industrial Directory of New Jersey.” Trenton, New Jersey.
New Jersey Bureau of Industrial Statistics. 1912. “The Industrial Directory of New Jersey.” Trenton, New Jersey.
Secretary of State. 1914. “Corporations of New Jersey, List of Certificates to December 31, 1911.” MacCrellish & Quigley, Trenton, New Jersey.
Harney, W.J. 1929. “Trenton’s First Potteries.” Sunday Times Advertiser, July 7, 14, 21 and 28, 1929.
Schopp, Paul W. and David L. Weinberg. 2001. “National Ceramic Company, Trenton, New Jersey.” Trenton Potteries 2(1):1-5.
National Porcelain Company
Block and Lot:
43B/2, 46, 48
Historic Street Address:
Holland Avenue and Old Rose Street; North Feeder corner of Old Rose Street
City of Trenton