General Porcelain Manufacturing Company

  

Metrodori liberos commendas

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut aliquid scire se gaudeant? At, si voluptas esset bonum, desideraret. Ergo id est convenienter naturae vivere, a natura discedere. Cur deinde Metrodori liberos commendas? Maximus dolor, inquit, brevis est.

Duo Reges: constructio interrete. Omnes enim iucundum motum, quo sensus hilaretur. Nihil illinc huc pervenit. Quid censes in Latino fore?

In operation

1939-present

Wares

porcelain forms for rubber industry, lamp bases (Robinson and Feeny 1980:66); laboratory and industrial pottery and miscellaneous home furnishings (Trenton Potteries 1 [1]:1)

Notes

“This company É was founded in 1939 by Stephen J. Judnak and Joseph Przechacki. Products include porcelain forms for the rubber industry and lamp bases. Their Just-Rite subsidiary makes bathroom accessories” (Robinson and Feeny 1980:66).

“General Porcelain Manufacturing Company was founded in 1939 and occupies the old Trenton Stilt, Spur and Pin Works site on the corner of Mulberry and Pennsylvania Avenues. The firm produces laboratory and industrial pottery and miscellaneous home furnishings” (Trenton Potteries 1 [1]:1).

Selected References

“General Porcelain Marks Silver Anniversary.” 1964. Trenton Magazine 40(17).

Robinson, Dorothy and Bill Feeny. 1980. “The Official Price Guide to American Pottery & Porcelain.” House of Collectibles, Orlando, Florida.

“Pottery Manufacture in Trenton Today.” 2000. Trenton Potteries 1 (1):1.

Other firms at this site:

Other Names

General Porcelain Manufacturing Company

Block and Lot:
217C/2, 884-888

Historic Street Address:
Mulberry Street and Canal; corner of Mulberry Street and Pennsylvania Avenue; 457 Mulberry

Municipality:
City of Trenton