electrical porcelain (Industrial Directory 1918, 1927)
The Electric Porcelain Manufacturing Company moved to this site by 1917 (from 315 Monmouth Street) and the Whitehead Pottery took over the site in 1929.
Fitzgerald, Thomas F. 1917-1929. “Fitzgerald’s Trenton and Mercer County Directory, Together with a Directory of Bordentown, Burlington, Mount Holly and Lambertville, NJ.” Thomas F. Fitzgerald, Trenton, New Jersey.
New Jersey Bureau of Industrial Statistics. 1918. “The Industrial Directory of New Jersey.” Trenton, New Jersey.
New Jersey Bureau of Statistics and Records, Department of Labor. 1927. “The Industrial Directory of New Jersey.” Trenton, New Jersey.
Harney, W.J. 1929. “Trenton’s First Potteries.” Sunday Times Advertiser, July 7, 14, 21 and 28, 1929.
Electric Porcelain Manufacturing Company; Electric Porcelain & Manufacturing Company
Block and Lot:
Historic Street Address:
New York Avenue corner of Olden Avenue; New York Avenue and Pennsylvania Avenue
City of Trenton