Connecticut Porcelain Company

  

Metrodori liberos commendas

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut aliquid scire se gaudeant? At, si voluptas esset bonum, desideraret. Ergo id est convenienter naturae vivere, a natura discedere. Cur deinde Metrodori liberos commendas? Maximus dolor, inquit, brevis est.

Duo Reges: constructio interrete. Omnes enim iucundum motum, quo sensus hilaretur. Nihil illinc huc pervenit. Quid censes in Latino fore?

In operation

1920-c.1929

Wares

porcelain and porcelain Fixtures (Industrial China 1927)

Notes

“None of the original buildings which were located between the Railroad and Fraser [sic] Street have survived” (Goldberg 1998:45).

In 1920 one other firm (Joseph C. Sharkey) is listed at this address in the city directory in addition to Standard China.

Selected References

Fitzgerald, Thomas F. 1920-1929. “Fitzgerald’s Trenton and Mercer County Directory, Together with a Directory of Bordentown, Burlington, Mount Holly and Lambertville, NJ.” Thomas F. Fitzgerald, Trenton, New Jersey.

New Jersey Bureau of Statistics and Records, Department of Labor. 1927. “The Industrial Directory of New Jersey.” Trenton, New Jersey.

Abramson, D.V. and T. Karschner. 1978. “An Inventory of Historical Engineering and Industrial Sites, Trenton, New Jersey.” On file, New Jersey Historic Preservation Office (NJDEP), Trenton, New Jersey.

Goldberg, David J. 1998. “Preliminary Notes on the Pioneer Potters and Potteries of Trenton, N.J.: The First Thirty Years – 1852 – 1882 (And Beyond).” Privately published, Trenton, New Jersey.

Other Names

Connecticut Porcelain Company; Joseph C. Sharkey

Block and Lot:
28-3A/156

Historic Street Address:
Prospect Street and Globe Street; Prospect Street and Pennsylvania Railroad

Municipality:
City of Trenton