Ceramic Allied Products

  

Metrodori liberos commendas

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut aliquid scire se gaudeant? At, si voluptas esset bonum, desideraret. Ergo id est convenienter naturae vivere, a natura discedere. Cur deinde Metrodori liberos commendas? Maximus dolor, inquit, brevis est.

Duo Reges: constructio interrete. Omnes enim iucundum motum, quo sensus hilaretur. Nihil illinc huc pervenit. Quid censes in Latino fore?

In operation

1930-1934+

Wares

bathroom fittings (Industrial Directory 1931); electrical porcelain (Industrial Directory 1934)

Notes

Ceramic Allied Products merged with the Cook Pottery Co. in 1932 and together these two made porcelain requirements for Circle F. (Abramson and Karschner 1978: 14).

Selected References

Fitzgerald, Thomas F. 1930-1931. “Fitzgerald’s Trenton and Mercer County Directory, Together with a Directory of Bordentown, Burlington, Mount Holly and Lambertville, NJ.” Thomas F. Fitzgerald, Trenton, New Jersey.

New Jersey Bureau of Statistics and Records, State Department of Labor. 1931. “The Industrial Directory of New Jersey.” Trenton, New Jersey.

New Jersey Bureau of Statistics and Records, State Department of Labor. 1934. “The Industrial Directory of New Jersey.” Trenton, New Jersey.

Abramson, D.V. and T. Karschner. 1978. “An Inventory of Historical Engineering and Industrial Sites, Trenton, New Jersey.” On file, New Jersey Historic Preservation Office (NJDEP), Trenton, New Jersey.

Goldberg, David J. 1998 “Preliminary Notes on the Pioneer Potters and Potteries of Trenton, N.J.: The First Thirty Years – 1852 – 1882 (And Beyond).” Privately published, Trenton, New Jersey.

Other Names

Ceramic Allied Products

Block and Lot:
28-3A/156

Historic Street Address:
Prospect Street and Globe Street; Prospect Street and Pennsylvania Railroad

Municipality:
City of Trenton