Central Porcelain Works

  

Metrodori liberos commendas

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut aliquid scire se gaudeant? At, si voluptas esset bonum, desideraret. Ergo id est convenienter naturae vivere, a natura discedere. Cur deinde Metrodori liberos commendas? Maximus dolor, inquit, brevis est.

Duo Reges: constructio interrete. Omnes enim iucundum motum, quo sensus hilaretur. Nihil illinc huc pervenit. Quid censes in Latino fore?

In operation

1906-1912

Wares

porcelain goods (Industrial Directory 1906)

Notes

“Central Porcelain Works forfeited the company charter in 1909” (Secretary of State 1914).

The Electric Porcelain and Manufacturing Company moved to this site c.1917.

Selected References

Fitzgerald, Thomas F. 1906-1907. “Trenton, New Jersey City Directory.” Charles W. Huston, Trenton, New Jersey.

New Jersey Bureau of Industrial Statistics. 1906. “The Industrial Directory of New Jersey.” Trenton, New Jersey.

New Jersey Bureau of Industrial Statistics. 1909. “The Industrial Directory of New Jersey.” Trenton, New Jersey.

New Jersey Bureau of Industrial Statistics. 1912. “The Industrial Directory of New Jersey.” Trenton, New Jersey.

Secretary of State. 1914. “Corporations of New Jersey, List of Certificates to December 31, 1911.” MacCrellish & Quigley, Trenton, New Jersey.

Harney, W.J. 1929. “Trenton’s First Potteries.” Sunday Times Advertiser, July 7, 14, 21 and 28, 1929.

Other Names

Central Porcelain Company; Central Porcelain Works

Block and Lot:
216G/1080

Historic Street Address:
New York Avenue corner of Olden Avenue; New York Avenue and Pennsylvania Avenue

Municipality:
City of Trenton